Quotes and phrases from notable authors!
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day -Emily Dickinson
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are but tiny matters compared to what lies within us -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be -Abraham Lincoln
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken -Oscar Wilde
- It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream -Edgar Allan Poe
- It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do Jane Austen