The Adoring Santa Christmas collection features children's gifts beautifully depicts kneeling Santa adoring Baby Jesus in Manger. Perfect for keeping Christ in Christmas!
- This cookie cutter set is moulded in a shape of stars
- Features nesting set of 5 stars
- Includes small recipe card for cookie baking fun!
- Front reads: Joy to the World
- Back reads: The Star of Bethlehem, also called the Christmas Star, let the wise men know that Jesus was born, and later helped lead them to Bethlehem. Read Matthew 2:10-11 and then use the star cookie cutters to make some Christmas cookies
- Recipe: Sugar Cookie Recipe:
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tspn. baking soda, and 1/2 tspn. baking powder. Set aside.
Step 2: In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup of butter (softened) and 1 1/2 cups of white sugar until smooth. Beat in 1 egg and 1 tspn. vanilla extract. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
Step 3: Divide the dough into 3 sections and on a floured working surface roll the dough to 1/3 inch thick. using a cookie cutter, cut out shaped of the dough and place the cookies on a prepared baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
Step 4: Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet 2 minute before removing to cool on wire racks.