The Mission rosary is a great tool for praying for world peace and conversion through Catholic missionary efforts around the world.
Each color of the rosary represents a different part of the world, united in Christ:
- Green for the forest and grasslands of Africa
- Blue for the ocean surrounding the Islands of the Pacific
- White symbolizing Europe, the seat of the Holy Father, Shepherd of the world
- Red calling to mind the fire of faith that brought missionaries to the Americas
- Yellow, the morning light of the East, for Asia